Online Casinos Accepting POLi
When playing online casinos for real money, you’re given a range of secure deposit options, some you may be familiar with like Visa and MasterCard and others that may be new to you like web wallets and e-vouchers.
If you’re looking for a safe payment alternative, POLi is one of the best options available to players from Australia and New Zealand and comes highly recommended as a safe deposit choice for playing real money pokies.
What is POLi?
POLi is an online payment system that allows you to make casino deposits directly from your Internet banking account, similar to how you would if paying a bill online or using the Bpay function. The business is part of Australia Post and is only available for Aussie and Kiwi players. Given its ease of use and reliable security, POLi is becoming an increasingly popular online payment system used by online casinos and big name merchants all over the world.
How to make a casino deposit using POLi
If you’re familiar with online banking, making a deposit using POLi will be an absolute breeze. Follow these simple steps to start playing real money pokies using POLi:
- Login to your account at any of our recommended casinos (or follow our links to sign up for a new account to receive some sweet welcome bonuses)
- Head to the casino banking/cashier section
- Select POLi as your payment choice and click on the name of your bank
- You’ll be redirected to your usual online banking login screen where you can sign in as normal
- Select which account you wish to make the transfer from
- Enter the amount of funds you wish to transfer
- Click submit and you’re all done – the money will instantly be transferred from your online bank account direct to the online casino, ready to play pokies for real money wagers.
How safe is POLi?
The quick answer – very; POLi is up there with the safest of all online payment methods. As all payments are processed using your standard online banking account you’re entirely protected by the high levels of security used by your financial institution. This means that the POLi system never even sees your banking login details and they don’t store or even cache any of your personal information, so there’s no chance of your financial details being intercepted by a third party.
Given that you don’t need to create an account with POLi to use the service, your details are not stored on any system. All transactions processed via POLi are also protected by digital SSL security encryption to ensure user safety at all times.
As testament to how safe and reputable POLi payments are, POLi is accepted by some of the biggest named companies in Australia including Facebook, Skype, Qantas, Jetstar, Air New Zealand, Victoria’s Secret, BetEasy, Bet365 and many more.
Benefits of using POLi to play online pokies
More than just security and ease, POLi offers many benefits including:
- POLi is 100% free to use, with no transaction fees ever
- No sign up is required, so that’s one less password you need to remember
- All you need is an internet banking account, so it doesn’t matter if you don’t own a credit card
- POLi automatically fills the payment details for you, so all you need to do is select your account and the amount of money you want to transfer and the system does the rest
- None of your personal information is stored, giving you complete peace of mind
Which banks work with POLi?
Most leading financial institutions are now linked with POLi, but if you happen to use a smaller or private industry bank you may be out of luck. The following banks are available to use for POLi payments:
- Bank of Melbourne
- Bank of Queensland (BOQ)
- Bendigo Bank
- Commonwealth Bank
- IMB Building Society
- ING Direct
- ME Bank
- Newcastle Permanent
- People’s Choice Credit Union
- St. George Bank
New Zealand banks
- Bank of New Zealand
- TSB Bank
As demand for this service grows, POLi may become available to players from other countries in the future. For now, Aussie and New Zealand players can head to one of our recommended casinos and use POLi to start playing the pokies for real money in AUD or NZD.