Philippines betting sites
The Philippines boasts a centuries-old gambling tradition that continues to thrive despite recent government reforms. This guide covers all there is to know about online sports betting and real money casinos in one of Asia’s most vibrant gaming and wagering hubs.
50% matched deposit up to USD $5,000
|Visit BetOnline BetOnline Review|
Online gambling laws in the Philippines
The Philippine Amusement and Gaming Corporation (PAGCOR) is a fully state-owned company that oversees gaming and wagering activity all over the country. It is one of the federal government’s biggest cash cows, with more than 50 per cent of all revenue going straight into the national treasury.
PAGCOR’s powers have grown considerably since President Rodrigo Duterte took office in 2016. The firm is now the chief regulator for casinos, bookmakers, lotteries and most other recognised forms of gambling in the Philippines. It also owns and operates a number of gaming venues and lotteries.
The Duterte administration has sought to stamp out unregulated gambling in a bid to maximise revenue. Such a crackdown would have had dire consequences for casino sites and online bookmakers if not for the introduction of Philippine Offshore Gambling Operator (POGO) licences, which offer a legal pathway for overseas gaming and wagering firms to ply their trade in the Phillipines.
What does this all mean for local gamblers? Between PAGCOR-approved gambling sites and offshore companies with POGO licences, there are now dozens of safe online casinos and regulated sportsbooks that accept players from the Philippines.
Sports betting at Philippines bookmakers
The best Philippines betting sites offer an enormous range of daily markets and futures for horse racing, boxing, basketball, football, and dozens of other local and international sporting codes. Our top-ranked online bookmakers are all licensed, legal and secure.
Best betting sites for the Philippines
50% matched deposit up to USD $5,000
|Visit BetOnline BetOnline Review|
Top sport and racing markets
- Thoroughbred racing is the lifeblood of every decent bookmaker. Philippines racing books cover everything from the local tracks of Makati and Santa Anna Park, to the Asian hubs of Japan and Hong Kong, to Australia, New Zealand, South Africa, the US, the UK and all over Europe.
- Readers from outside the Philippines might be surprised to learn that basketball is a far and away the most popular sport in the country. Basketball bookmakers take bets on the NBA and the NCAA Championship all year long, while the top leagues of Asia, Europe and Australia are also well represented.
- Football betting is massive all over the world, and the Philippines is no exception. Soccer bookmakers run a huge spread of markets for the United Football League and major Asia-Pacific competitions such as the A-League, J-League and K-League, as well as the heavyweight European divisions of the EPL, La Liga, Serie A and the Bundesliga.
- Philippines boxing has given us some of the sport’s all-time greats, including Pancho Villa, Ceferino Garcia and Manny Pacquiao. Sports bookies cover fights from all the major governing bodies (IBF, WBA, WBC, WBO), along with mixed martial arts from the UFC, Bellator and more.
- The NBA and college basketball make up a big portion of the Philippines’ interest in American sports, but there are also niche markets for NFL and college football, NHL ice hockey, MLB baseball and MLS soccer.
- The never-ending grind of the major and minor tours means there is always some tennis to bet on. ATP, WTA and lower-level tours run most of the year, but tennis bookies do their best work during major events such as the Australian Open, French Open, US Open, Wimbledon and the Davis Cup finals.
- Between the PGA Tour, the European Tour and the Asian Tour, there is never a shortage of golf betting options. Major tournaments such as the US Masters and the British Open draw huge money, as do the Ryder Cup and the Presidents Cup.
- Looking for something else? Most Philippines bookies run sports betting markets for the following:
- Australian football
- Formula One
- Gaelic football
- Greyhound racing
- Rugby league
- Rugby union
- Table tennis
- Winter sports
Best online casinos for the Philippines
Blackjack, craps, poker, roulette, slots – whatever the game, you will find plenty of options at our recommended real money casinos. Each of the sites below accepts players from the Philippines and offers high-quality gaming in a secure environment.
Best Philippines casino sites
Loads of daily promotions!
Visit 32Red 32Red Casino Review
Over 1,000 Casino Games
€1000 + 200 Free Spins
Visit LeoVegas Leo Vegas Review
|18+ Gamble Responsibly. T's and C's apply. 45x wagering requirement. Full terms|
€100 Bonus + 100 Free Spins + € 50 Exclusive
Visit Slots Million Slots Million Review
|18+ Gamble Resposibly. Min deposit €10. Full terms.|
$1400 + 80 Zero Wager Free Spins
Visit Casino-Mate Casino Mate Review
|18+ Gamble Responsibly. Min Deposit $20. Max withdrawal $5000.|
100% up to $1000
Visit BetOnline BetOnline Casino Review
Over 20 years old!
50 No Deposit Free Spins
Visit Jackpot City Jackpot City Review
Boombet Casino Review
Top casino games
- Online casinos carry hundreds of different real money slot games in a variety styles. You can play classic three-reel slots, five-reel video slots, advanced bonus slots, progressive jackpot slots, and dozens of licensed slot games that feature some of film and TV’s most beloved characters.
- If you love a game of 21, the web is the way to go. Whereas land-based gaming venues are constantly hiking up the house edge on their blackjack games, our top-ranked Philippines casinos carry a number of titles that offer expected returns of well over 99.5 per cent.
- It is becoming harder and harder to find traditional single-zero roulette games at land-based casinos. On the web, however, you can enjoy European and French roulette at a wide range of betting levels. Some games even employ the half-back rule, which lowers to house edge to a mere 1.35 per cent on even money bets.
- With simple betting rules and a low house edge, baccarat is the game of choice for high rollers. The best baccarat casinos offer a variety of aesthetic options, betting levels and high-paying side bets.
- Want the best of both worlds? Most web casinos now support live dealer streams of real money blackjack, baccarat, roulette and casino poker games. The cards and tables are real, the croupiers are professionally trained, and everything happens in real time.
- From classic to quirky, online casinos cater for all manner of palates. Other games include:
- Caribbean stud
- Casino hold’em
- Casino war
- Instant scratch cards
- Pai gow poker
- Red dog
- Sic bo
- Three card poker
- Video poker
Safe banking options at Philippines gambling sites
Licensed online casinos and bookies support a number of secure methods for making deposits and withdrawals. They also accept a wide range of international currencies, including US dollars (USD), Australian dollars (AUD), British pounds (GBP) and the Euro (EUR).
Common banking options include:
- Wire transfer
- Direct bank transfer
Latest Philippines gambling news
[rm_recent_news tags=”PH,PAGCOR” title=”” ajax=”true”]