Mansion Bet review
MansionBet, run and completely owned by the Mansion Group, have a long history linked with online gambling, though this was mainly in online casinos. With the popularization of new sports betting betting brands in the last decade or so, competition is ruthless the build strong sports betting company that will capture the interest of a different and complex market. MansionBet started their sports betting venture with the aim of taking over a portion of this market, taking on some major sponsorship partners, and putting millions into the development of their sportsbook software.
MansionBet is the online bookmaker branch of the well known Mansion Group and only opened in early 2018. Like the many of online betting and gaming brands, Mansion is headquartered and registered in Gibraltar, with those customers outside of the UK are controlled by the Gibraltar government.
In order to fully serve punters within the UK, MansionBet obtain a remote operating licence from the UK Gambling Commission (UKGC). More information of this licence is clearly posted on the MansionBet website and holding the licence should mean that the company keeps to all of the standards of good practice required by the UKGC.
MansionBet sign up bonus 2023
The Mansion.Bet welcome promotion gives customers the opportunity to get 50% more added to their initial MansionBet deposit by following these few steps:
- Visit the official MansionBet website
- Create a new MansionBet account by selecting ‘Join Now’.
- Make a first deposit of at least £10 using bonus code ‘MB50’.
- Your 50% bonus amount will be credited to your account instantly.
- Bet the total of the bonus amount and deposit at least six times (at odds of 4/5 or more) to withdraw any winnings.
MansionBet sports betting review
MansionBet have become especially widespread in the football betting arena since their partnership deal with AFC Bournemouth became public knowledge. The pick out marketing campaign started by the firm was further strengthened and backed up by the quality they were able to offer for the normal football betting enthusiast. This feeling is not merely restricted to the football betting selections, further look into the many sportsbook directories shows the extent to which MansionBet offer betting options – across a many range of sports from tennis to horse racing this brand successfully brings interesting betting types and markets for their clientele.
One of the most fun features of the MansionBet betting markets are the various innovations they have bring to the live betting football arena, ActionBet and PulseBetting. The first of which we would like to bring you is ActionBet – this feature is best appreciated on the MansionBet mobile app but also on the desktop version too. Essentially when following a live fixture, algorithms will bring bets that are triggered by the events on the pitch, for example Chelsea FC are launching a dangerous attack, a pop-up will show offering you odds on the next goal to be scored by Chelsea FC, giving you a fantastic opportunity to dive on live betting markets and quickly place your bets.
PulseBetting is perhaps one of the most special live betting features we’ve seen merged into the betting selections at any online bookmaker today! The platform permit you to select from a list of options such as corners, cards and goals – bettors can then bet on whether one of these will happen in the next few minutes. The odds are extremely high for betting on events to happen in such a short period, this makes PulseBetting a wonderful and fun feature that could likely yield huge returns for the bettors. It is now best appreciated on the mobile application but can also be viewed on desktop.
Bet types and accumulators at Mansion.Bet
Betting on accumulators is the best part of online sports betting. Nothing feels better than piling up the bet slip with an obscene amount of picks with the little hope you will make a stock of cash. Often time these types of bets often miss the mark quite dramatically. But for those who like placing many bets of all kinds and sizes, you’ll be allowed to do just that at the MansionBet sportsbook with ease.
Mansion.Bet deposit options
- Credit and debit cards: Payment computing operators such as MasterCard and Visa provide customers cards to carry out their transactions. Debit Cards are connected directly to your bank account, so can only use money you already have in your account.
- Paypal: connect your bank account and Debit Cards to your email for a instant, easy and secure way of making a deposit into your MansionBet account.
- Skrill: Skrill is a simple to use e-wallet service that makes it easy to send money into your MansionBet account.
- Playsafe card: A pre-pay card that you can use online to send funds into your MansionBet account. paysafecard is a well know option because it’s fast, secure, simple to use and you don’t need a bank account card to use its services.
- Much better Card: Use the MuchBetter wallet for a instant and simple way to deposit into your MansionBet account, direct from your phone.
- Neteller: Safely deposit money into your NETELLER Account and it’s ready to use on the go.
MansionBet was started by the Mansion Group in the early part of 2018 and as such has not gained an established reputation with bettors, either in the good or bad.
Mansion themselves have been around since 2003 and started their first casino brand in 2004
The Mansion Group is affiliated with a well know responsible gambling organisation GamCare and are also members of IBAS. IBAS is an Alternative Dispute Resolution (ADR) service, accepted by the Gambling Commission to offer informed and unbaised adjudications on disputes that arise between licensed gambling operators and their clients.
Mansion’s sponsorship partnership with English Premier League football clubs, including Tottenham, Crystal Palace and Bournemouth at least shows that the brand is in good financial health.
Mansion Bet review conclusion
More: sports betting reviews
As one of the new entry on the online sports betting industry, MansionBet’s general offering to bettors is reasonable but not breathtaking.
The brand are fully licensed as you would expect, and their root company has a good reputation for fairness and dependability in the gaming industry. Mansionbet themselves only started in 2018 and are yet to prove them self to bettors – hence our medium risk assessment.
However they have some pretty big issues before they can compete with more established online bookmakers:
- Withdrawals are slow taking 2 working days to process plus the standard time linked with your chosen method.
- They have less selections per event available than the most popular sports betting sites.
- They presently don’t offer any kind of live streaming. That’s in stark contrast to the many of major bookmakers and is likely not to favor many intending punters.
- Although 50% deposit bonus up to a maximum of £50 seems largely generous at face value, the offer is subject to some terrible betting requirements… needing to bet the total of your deposit and bonus amount six times before withdrawal is possible, would mean that a bettors has to better at least £900 if they’re to benefit from the maximum £50 bonus.
Overall though if you are looking for a sports betting sites to put into your rotation, Mansion Bet are serviceable and often top their competitors in terms of odds. This MansionBet review was updated in December 2021.