Ashes betting promos at UK bookies
The Ashes series offers a veritable smorgasbord of wagering opportunities for cricket punters. Besides the wide range of futures bets and match markets in play, online bookmakers also run a heap of bet specials and bonus offers for Test cricket’s greatest rivalry.
Best UK bookies for Ashes bonus offers
It does not matter how good your Ashes intel is – if you bet with a bad bookie, those carefully crafted wagers may all come to nothing. Thus, the first step on the road to the bounty of cricket bonus offers out there is making sure you sign up with trusted, secure and properly regulated bookmakers.
At BettingPlanet.com, we only promote sports betting operators that meet the very highest industry standards for quality odds, range of markets, payment options, customer service and all-round user experience. Each of the sites listed below is licensed to accept bets from the UK and passes every measure that we look for in a cricket bookie.
Another thing that distinguishes top-notch bookmaking firms from the others is how well they treat their clients. Check out any of the Ashes betting sites below and you will see that they offer generous welcome packages and deposit bonus deals for new punters.
UK Ashes Online Bookmakers
Best Sports Betting Odds
Bet £10 Get £30 in free bets
|Visit 888 Sports 888 Sportsbook Review|
|Full Terms & Conditions|
#1 Sports, eSport, & Casino Betting
|Visit Betway Betway Review|
All Players Accepted
150% up to 450RM
|Join Dafabet Dafabet Review|
Discover more ways to play
Deposit £10, get £30 free
|Visit William Hill William Hill Review|
50% matched deposit up to USD $5,000
|Visit BetOnline BetOnline Review|
2017-18 Ashes betting promotions
- Cricket betting bonuses can come in all different shapes and sizes, and at no time is this more true than during the Ashes. Below we outline the various bookie promos one can expect to find throughout the series.
- Cash-back bonus: If you bet on a selected market and your selection loses, you can get money back up to a specified amount. Sometimes these are straight cash rebates, but most bookies nowadays tend to offer bonus bets or loyalty points in lieu of real money. For example, let’s say there is a £50 refund bonus on Joe Root to top score in England’s first innings; if he fails to register to the highest individual tally, we get up to £50 back in bonus cash.
- Enhanced odds: No matter the sport, no matter the market, gamblers love it when the bookies take on one of the favourites. The sheer diversity of the cricket betting scene means there are several ways the price-setters might do this during the Ashes. Expect to see a few bookmakers advertising boosted odds on Australia to win any given Test match, and for prop bets on popular options such as top team batsman and top team bowler.
- Double specials: Looking for a market that combines your favourite players with the match result? Online bookies love pairing up straight markets and prop bets, and there should be plenty such wagers on offer throughout the Ashes. One of the most common cricket doubles involves fusing a standard head-to-head bet (e.g. England to win) with either a top batsman or top bowler market (e.g. Alastair Cook for top runscorer).
- Futures offers: Some of the very best Ashes bookmakers will start rolling out bonus offers and promos in the weeks leading up to the first Test. These can cover any number of cricket futures markets, including correct series score, top series wicket-taker, top series runscorer and player of the series.