Joe Fortune Casino review
100% up to $1500 The Promotion consists of one (1) 100% bonus up to $1,000 and one (1) 100% bonus up to $500 each, to be used to play pokies, keno, table and number games. Live dealer is not eligible for bonus play. Full terms.
Players from United States not accepted
Rating:Visit Joe Fortune
- URL: https://www.joefortune.com/
- Year founded: 2016
- Owner: Betting Partners
- Deposit Options: Bitcoin, MasterCard, Visa
- Withdrawal Options:
- Currencies Supported: AUD
- United States of America, Afghanistan, Albania, Algeria, Andorra, Angola, Antigua & Deps, Argentina, Armenia, Austria, Azerbaijan, Bahamas, Bahrain, Bangladesh, Barbados, Belarus, Belgium, Belize, Benin, Bhutan, Bolivia, Bosnia Herzegovina, Botswana, Brazil, Brunei, Bulgaria, Burkina, Burma, Burundi, Cambodia, Cameroon, Canada, Cape Verde, Central African Rep, Chad, Chile, People's Republic of China, Republic of China, Colombia, Comoros, Democratic Republic of the Congo, Republic of the Congo, Costa Rica, Croatia, Cuba, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Danzig, Denmark, Djibouti, Dominica, Dominican Republic, East Timor, Ecuador, Egypt, El Salvador, Equatorial Guinea, Eritrea, Estonia, Ethiopia, Fiji, Finland, France, Gabon, Gaza Strip, The Gambia, Georgia, Germany, Ghana, Greece, Grenada, Guatemala, Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, Guyana, Haiti, Holy Roman Empire, Honduras, Hungary, Iceland, India, Indonesia, Iran, Iraq, Republic of Ireland, Israel, Italy, Ivory Coast, Jamaica, Japan, Jonathanland, Jordan, Kazakhstan, Kenya, Kiribati, North Korea, South Korea, Kosovo, Kuwait, Kyrgyzstan, Laos, Latvia, Lebanon, Lesotho, Liberia, Libya, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Macedonia, Madagascar, Malawi, Malaysia, Maldives, Mali, Malta, Marshall Islands, Mauritania, Mauritius, Mexico, Micronesia, Moldova, Monaco, Mongolia, Montenegro, Morocco, Mount Athos, Mozambique, Namibia, Nauru, Nepal, Newfoundland, Netherlands, Nicaragua, Niger, Nigeria, Norway, Oman, Ottoman Empire, Pakistan, Palau, Panama, Papua New Guinea, Paraguay, Peru, Philippines, Poland, Portugal, Prussia, Qatar, Romania, Rome, Russian Federation, Rwanda, St Kitts & Nevis, St Lucia, Saint Vincent & the, Grenadines, Samoa, San Marino, Sao Tome & Principe, Saudi Arabia, Senegal, Serbia, Seychelles, Sierra Leone, Singapore, Slovakia, Slovenia, Solomon Islands, Somalia, South Africa, Spain, Sri Lanka, Sudan, Suriname, Swaziland, Sweden, Switzerland, Syria, Tajikistan, Tanzania, Thailand, Togo, Tonga, Trinidad & Tobago, Tunisia, Turkey, Turkmenistan, Tuvalu, Uganda, Ukraine, United Arab Emirates, United Kingdom, Uruguay, Uzbekistan, Vanuatu, Vatican City, Venezuela, Vietnam, Yemen, Zambia, Zimbabwe
Joe Fortune’s instant play software
Joe Fortune’s online casino works directly over your Web browser, with no downloads needed. All the site recommends is that your browser be up to date otherwise you may experience security problems or issues with the site not working properly. Joe Fortune is compatible with all major Web browsers like Safari, Firefox, Chrome and Explorer, powered using Flash, Java and HTML5 software.
$5000 welcome bonus
Yep, you heard that right, Joe Fortune has really gone the whole nine yards to entice new players to register for an account by offering a total of $5,000 in bonus money. To take advantage of this huge offer, you will need to make eight real money deposits, as the bonus is spread over your first nine payments at the site. However, if you just want to sign up without committing to that many deposits, you can still benefit from the biggest bonus of all on your first deposit. Here’s how the welcome bonus is distributed:
- First Deposit Bonus – 200% match up to $1,000
- Next Eight Deposit Bonuses – 100% match up to $500 each
$7,500 in Bitcoin bonuses
Playing using Bitcoin is becoming increasingly popular for those who are down with this cryptocurrency, and Joe Fortune is one of the first online casinos to jump on board the Bitcoin bandwagon. If you sign up and deposit with Bitcoin, you’ll get an even bigger welcome package, with up to $7,500 in matched deposits spread over your first nine Bitcoin deposits:
- First Bitcoin Deposit Bonus – 300% match up to $1,500
- Next Eight Deposit Bonuses – 150% match up to $750 each
The downside is that both of Joe Fortune’s welcome bonuses are subject to a 40X wagering requirement, which means you will need to deposit and play through the amount of the bonus money 40 times before you are able to withdraw any winnings made from your bonus cash. It’s standard practice for online casinos, but 40X is up there with the highest ones.
Ripper Rewards loyalty program
As soon as you register and make a real money deposit at the casino, you’ll automatically become part of Joe Fortune’s Ripper Rewards program where you will earn points for every real money bet you place (note that points are not earned with bonus money). As part of the loyalty program, you’ll get a 10% daily cash back offer on all deposits, plus a $100 Mates Rates bonus for every friend you successfully refer to sign up for an account with Joe Fortune. A VIP Ripper Rewards program is also available for those who deposit over $25,000 over the course of their membership, with access to bigger bonuses offers and faster withdrawals.
Joe Fortune casino game catalogue
While Joe Fortune has a large enough casino game catalogue, it falls towards the bottom of the list of our recommended casino sites in terms of the game variety and site layout. The casino’s design is a little on the outdated side, but games are still fast to load and the graphic quality is high, so as long as you look past the lack-lustre design there’s plenty good going on here. Software is from Microgaming, Rival and Spinomenal, with around 400 games on offer, which isn’t the most impressive multi-provider software collection for those used to comprehensive sites like Slots Million, but it’s a decent offering nonetheless.
Casino games at Joe Fortune are split into the following categories:
- New Games
- Table Games
- Video Poker
The game selection covers all the classic variations, along with a couple of more unique titles, but doesn’t extend to offer anything too innovative. Under the ‘Speciality’ category you will find a good selection of niche games including multiple bingo, keno, number games, and scratch cards. There are no live dealer games, which will be a big downside to many players.
All games can be sampled for free using practice play, or for real money bets upon registering for an account, with no downloads required, ever.
Licensing, regulation and security
Joe Fortune is licensed and certified by Curacao eGaming, one of the leading online gambling jurisdictions. The sites gaming software is also tested and certified by iTech Labs to ensure all RNG (random number generators) are compliant with industry standards.
The casino is protected by 128 Bit-SSL digital encryption security and all personal information is encrypted internally so that relevant staff members only have access to your details on a need-to-know basis. Joe Fortune recommends making sure your Web browser is up to date to make sure you’re covered by the latest security software.
How to deposit and withdraw real money
One odd thing about Joe Fortune is that deposits can be made by only two methods – credit card or Bitcoin. This may be a huge deterrent to players who prefer the added layer of security promised by web wallet or pre-paid card services, but in our experience, credit cards always provide the most hassle-free, easy way to deposit online so at least the best option is available. Withdrawals, however, can be made using credit card, bank wire, Bitcoin or cheque by courier. Payments are accepted in AUD and USD.
All deposits are subject to a minimum of $20, with Visa and MasterCard deposits capped at $1,000 and Bitcoin at $5,000 per deposit. The minimum withdrawal amount is $20, unless you are using a bank wire in which you will need to withdraw at least $1500.
How to contact customer support
Joe Fortune offers customer assistance via email contact form, live chat or toll-free helpline on 1800 837 129 (Australian callers only). There’s also a detailed help guide under the ‘Support’ tab, offering answers to FAQs regarding accounts, deposits, withdrawals, bonus offers, financial issues and technical issues.